With Truth About Money and LIPCO’s Wills and estate benefit service you can ensure that you and your spouse have legally drafted wills and that your assets are distributed according to your wishes and your estate settled quickly and fairly.
All services are rendered by qualified and experienced legal advisors at LIPCO’s Legal Contact Centre or from one of six regional offices.
What does this benefit offer?
- Drafting/amendment of a will for you and your spouse
- Assistance with the winding up of your estate
- A 35% discount on transfer and bond registration fees if the transferring attorney is appointed by LIPCO
- 24-hour legal advice to your next of kin for up to 12 months after your passing.
- Wills and estate benefit for up to 12 months (calculated from date of death) to resolve any dispute regarding the deceased’s estate and/or will.
- Services to be rendered by qualified and experienced legal advisors via LIPCO’s Legal Contact Centre, 6 regional service offices.
- LIPCO’s national panel of attorneys (e.g. where a client requires services in an area where LIPCO does not have a regional office).